Wednesday, December 8, 2010

seven

day seven. a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.


So He is the reason for the season and I couldn't help but think of my Savior as having the biggest impact on me, for without Jesus Christ I would have nothing I have today. By being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints I have the wonderful family I have. I have come to college at BYU- Idaho. I met my husband and we were married in the temple for time and all eternity. And I am the person I am today because of what the Savior has done for me. I love my Savior with all my heart and I know that he has done all for me. I know that he lives and that he atoned for my sins.
 I am so grateful for my knowledge of that truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment