Friday, December 3, 2010

one

photo one. a recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts.

1. I'm married to the most attractive man in the whole world and he is a spaz
2. I'm a spaz
3. I like scarves.
4. My favorite food is ice cream.
5. I love tights.
6. I have never broken a bone
7. I'm a terrible speller.
8. I hade braces twice... i know sucky
9. I love crafts!





10. I would rather read other peoples blogs rather than blog myself.
11. I love to shop but it makes me so tiered i need to take a brake
13. I'm pretty suborn... just ask my husband.
14. I hate job hunting
15. I love shopping at DI.

p.s. i just took these pictures like a couple seconds ago

1 comment:

  1. so, if i were to do this, could i just copy your 15 facts? because almost all of them i though, "oh me too!" hahaha

    ReplyDelete