Sunday, December 5, 2010

four

day four. a habit that you wish you didn't have.


Crying. I'm a ball baby (thank you mom and dad). I'm not saying at all that crying is bad, I love a good cry (especially just popping in A Walk to Remember) but it is the situations say like when someone starts crying and you do. Or it is on days like today for me when I am just emotional about everything, happy, sad, scared, excited, or nervous and they all manifest themselves as tears. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I wish I didn't cry so often.
(my 16th birthday. right after senior night for the volleyball team and everyone was crying so naturally I was too)

2 comments:

  1. True that. Unfortunately its me who always cries first. I hate that! I was even telling Jeremie last night that I want to sew my tear ducts closed cuz I feel like such an idiot sometimes. Last night for example, I couldn't control the tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!! I do this SOOO much. like, we were watching a movie last week that was NOT sad. and i bawled. i saw my friend dancing with her dad at her wedding and then saw the mom cry, and i bawled. seriously. its so annoying!

    ReplyDelete