So there have been so many wonderful wreaths on those fabulous craft blogs out there! So I decided that I would create one of my own. We are a newly wed couple and students and that = no money. I am proud to say that this craft didn't cost me any money. I used an old box to cut out the circle and fabrics, ribbon and one of Landon's old shirts and made all of these great little rosettes! It was so fun and I love how it looks!
Way cute. I love it. Which one is made from the shirt?
ReplyDeletethe grey ones. It was one of his old t-shirts that was just in the bottom of his drawer. It was way fun!
ReplyDeleteSweet! So creative. I have tonz of shirts (mainly DARE shirts) that I could probably do some crafts with... Jeremie would never even know they were missing. Gotta love free shirts.
ReplyDeleteThats awesome!
ReplyDelete