So if you haven't noticed I have been having a rough time having any motivation to blog. I go in spurts it seems like. One month I'm on fire and the next I have nothing interesting to write about. I have been overwhelmed lately with school, work, money and life. This has been a rough semester so far in terms of scheduling. I have work everyday, some days 10 hours a day, and trying to fit in school has got me a little stressed. But I am doing better this week in controlling what I can control and letting the rest go.
In other news, one of the greatest little stores in Rexburg call Panache is having a great giveaway on their blog! Isn't this necklace just cute as can be?! Panache is a fabulous place to shop. They get shipments in multiple times a week and their prices are just perfect for the college student's budget!

No comments:
Post a Comment