Friday, March 8, 2013

Life

For the past while life has just been so crazy! We found out that our house is sold and we have to move by April 15th. Landon got a promotion at work and is now working full time. I have decided to go to school in the spring so that I can finish school earlier than expected. We have so many things going on that I don't even know where to begin. And on top of that I had some kind of flu last week that just knocked me out!
I love this quote


Source: lds.org via Kendra on Pinterest
This is how Landon was this last week. So kind and willing to serve me. Our house may not have looked like heaven but it felt like it to me. I didn't cook, clean, or do much of anything but Landon was still there to get me what I needed.

Family is so important and it is so important to remember to serve the people in your family. We are here for each other whether we like it or not. Luckily I have chosen my husband and I love my choice so serving him isn't that hard.
I challenge you today to find a way to serve those around you that you call family. Do something that will make your home a heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment