Thursday, March 8, 2012

Perspective

1940s Student Studying
via

Well hello everyone. Not a lot has been going on lately but I have felt so busy.
School is getting crazy. I do so much homework everyday. It is hard to focus most of the time. I get distracted easily. I am craving sugar all the time and doing terrible at eating well. So terrible in fact that I have already had two candy bars today. TWO! Before noon!
I need a vacation. Somewhere where I don't have a care in the world.

On the bright side I only have four more weeks to go. I can do it.

It isn't about all the crazy things that are going on around us but it is about the little moments that really count.
This video helped me today to remember what really matters most.

I hope that you are all having a fantastic Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment