Awkward....
So this guy stated sitting by me in class.. and talking and i'm pretty sure flirting... I'm married for heavens sake. Uh... what do I do!??! It is really weird. I wear my ring, and ugh how does he not know?
Tell me what to do... I'll probably do nothing.. unless it gets really bad.... or he asks me out. AHHH ok I just freaked out about that!
Dilema!
You gotta say: "Yeah my husband and I love... (whatever it was he was talking about)
ReplyDeleteSome guys don't notice the ring until the end of class. Totally been in that position before. Awkward.
yes i agree! just start talking about landon non-stop! juston was sitting next to a guy that did that one day and said when she brought up her husband the guy practically went mute. hahaha. he said it was so awkward but really funny all at the same time.
ReplyDeletetalk about your man! it happen to lots of the laddies at work lol
ReplyDeleteI totally know what you mean Ken! Ive been complemented on my clothes before by a random guy and it's just awkward especially when you're pregnant! But if you say something like, "thanks my husband likes it alot too" or even once i said, "Thanks! my husband picked it out" it just becomes a funny experiance rather then a freaky one! :)
ReplyDeleteJust name drop your husband a lot! Haha. And eventually he'll get the hint :].. hopefully!
ReplyDelete