I'm just sitting here... alone.... no milk in the refrigerator.... and I remember that I lost my camera :( Sad day.
On another note, I thought of a few things about life that I think are kinda funny...
1. I can vacuum my whole apartment and never unplug my vacuum!
2. My husband leaves all the cupboards open
3. Living on the bottom floor = bugs... ewww
4. I drive 30 min to work for 3 hours? dumb.....
So this post is kinda lame... and very uninteresting... but its all I got today!
4. I drive 30 min to work for 3 hours? dumb.....
So this post is kinda lame... and very uninteresting... but its all I got today!
Isn't it the best when you don't have to unplug the vacuum cord. I'm glad you enjoy these simple pleasures too. This is the first place that I actually have to switch and its super lame and annoying.
ReplyDelete