Thursday, June 17, 2010
I'm a slacker... I know!
So I've been pretty busy.... you know with life work, and PLANING A WEDDING!! Goodness gracious! There is still so much to do! All the little details are killing me! I can't remember them half of the time and when I do I'm not in a position to do them. Like making candy flags (I know that probably sounds weird but just wait I'll show you what I mean at a later date). And this is going to be a way lame post and I'm embarrassed... especially since I haven't blogged since there was 60 days until my wedding and now there is only 23 DAYS!! Crazy huh?! Well I am for real falling asleep! Good Night world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KENDRA! less than a month!! thats so exciting!! I miss you at work and am sad you aren't coming back next semester. And especially sad because when you do come back it will be my LAST ONE!!
ReplyDeleteoh, and how am I supposed to come to your wedding without an invite?! hahaha