So my semester is over... thank goodness! I had my last final today at 2pm! I'm so revealed. But with the end of one thing comes the beginning of another.... searching for a job! Yeah!
And so starts the craziness!
I've been searching online for potential jobs all day and have some good prospects. I'll spend tomorrow calling and applying to see what I can get. I did get a call back from an application that I sent in yesterday but they won't be able to use me until the beginning or middle of May.. yuck! I need a job now!
I keep having thoughts of the horror that last summer was! AHHHHH the nightmare. I searched and search for so long and never got anywhere I wanted to be! That will not happen to me this summer. It just can't. I need a job... well the money that comes with a job! Getting married is putting a big whole in my pocketbook! :(
Money.. Money... Money, must be funny.. In a rich man's world!
P.S. I am engaged to the most wonderful man! He is so sweet to me. I have been sick all week and he has been taking care of me and helping me with studying for my finals and all that jazz! I love him so much and am so grateful to have him in my life! I cannot wait to be his wife! (yay for love ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment